The vision of King Solomon International Business School (King Solomon) is: to achieve academic excellence, develop students with exemplary character, prepare students to effectively live, work and trade in the global economy and ensure all students succeed.
Our core values
• The Bible as being the most important book ever written
• Education as being an essential tool for preparing our students to effectively live, work and trade in the global economy
• The Fruit of the Spirit as our character development framework
• Christian unified fellowship for worship, prayer and to help the disadvantaged
• Our students, parents, staff and other key stakeholder and treat them the way we would want to be treated
• Business, community, and school partnerships locally, nationally and globally
• The pursuit of excellence in all we do
Our core virtues
The moral standards we use as our compass for character development are based on the virtues associated with the Fruit of the Spirit, ie: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, trustworthiness, gentleness, and self-control.
What makes King Solomon special?
• An all-through school
• Non-denominational Christian school
• A Woodard school
• For all children, regardless of faith
• No school fees, our school is free to attend
• High attainment expectations for every child
• An extended school day
• Strong discipline
• An international business and enterprise focus throughout the school
• Opportunity to study the prestigious International Baccalaureate in the Sixth Form
• Weekend master classes and school holiday programme
• High levels of pastoral care